Wednesday, July 1, 2009

New products - Uusia tuotteita














Tralala: Le Temps des Cerises

Happy July! Here you can see some of the new products I've added into our site this week. We've received lots of new charts and also the July/August issue of De fil en aiguille magazine.

Also a package from Atalie arrived and now we have a good stock of the most popular colours, like Rubis, Centaurée and Eucalyptus. Some yummy new colours arrived as well.

From Long Dog Samplers we received new charts too. I'd love to start another Long Dog Samplers design, even though I still have my St Hippolyte to stitch :) I'll try to post a new photo of it to the gallery before the vacation, as I plan to continue stitching it during my holiday next week. I've now stitched half of this beautiful sampler!

Have a happy week! I will update this blog at least once again this week and then I will rest and stitch for couple of weeks :)

*****

Ihanaa heinäkuuta! Tässä yläpuolella muutamia kuvia uusista tuotteista, joita olen lisäillyt kaupan sivuille tällä viikolla. Olemme saaneet uusia malleja ja De fil en aiguille -lehden Heinä/Elokuun numerokin saapui.

Atalielta saimme taas ison tilauksen ja suosituimpia värejä on reilusti varastossa, mm. Rubis, Eucalyptus ja Centaurée olivat loppuneet tilapäisesti. Muutamia ihania uusia värejä tilasimme myös valikoimaamme.

Long Dog Samplersilta tuli uusia malleja myös. Haluaisin kovasti aloittaa jonkun uuden ison merkkaustaulun pistelemisen, vaikka St Hippolytekin on kyllä kesken, haitanneeko tuo :) Yritän lisätä galleriaan tuoreemman kuvan ennen lomaa, olen nyt puolessa välissä ja aion jatkaa sen pistelyä lomalla.

Ihanaa viikon jatkoa! Päivitän tätä blogia vielä ainakin yhden kerran ennen lomaa myöhemmin tällä viikolla.

No comments: