Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tournicoton: Allons compter violettes + Ballade aux fraises


I've added the two new Tournicoton designs at Violarium's site - Ballade aux fraises and Allons compter violettes. Ballade aux fraises was first published in The Gift of Stitching magazine and now Anne of Tournicoton has published this lovely design as a chart. I think they are both so pretty, I especially love Allons compter violettes, but I think I'm partial :)

*****

Lisäsin äsken uusimmat Tournicotonin mallit Violariumin sivuille - Ballade aux fraises ja Allons compter violettes. Ballade aux fraises on suunniteltu alunperin The Gift of Stitching -lehteä varten ja nyt Tournicotonin Anne on julkaissut tämän kauniin neulavahdin mallina. Tykkään molemmista kovasti, erityisesti violetista orvokkimallista, mutta taidan olla vähän puolueellinen orvokeiden suhteen :)

No comments: